Monday, November 18, 2013

Angoooooool!- Email 10/28/13

Hello my amazing family and friends! Aw MAN i am just so so so happy. I don't have any time to write this week because we are here in Concepcion and we are already late for our bus...and i just have way much to do. I'm awful at writing now aren't i? i truly am i know. 

ANyway, leaving victoria was hard. Here are pictures of my goodbye! Marcelo had a trampoline there from the night before, but they left it there so i told everyone that it was there "for me" hahaha. SO awesome. BUt yeah we jumped on the tramp with the district president, i relived my Lowe´s Extreme Air sports days and did some backflips, and just had a ton of fun. Thats a picture of the jersey that Bernardo gave me, that was by far the hardest goodbye. Marcelo and Andrea and marcelito and matias too was difficult. Good stuff though and i was happy to leave on a good note.

ANGOL! Here is my companion Elder MEdina. WOW it has honestly been one of the happiest weeks of my mission. i have learned so much about myself, taken some really strong steps in becoming a better missionary, and really tried to become more dedicated to the savior. I sure do love being a missionary. I am so so so happy and so grateful to be out here. Elder Medina is a super short little guy but we are so thrilled to e together. Haha he is a crack up. Surfed in the north of chile, did skimboard, loves to eat just as much as i do...he is my chilean twin. Except for i didn't surf i just had a surfboard. But OTHER than that, we are doing great. OUr zone is HUGE, the city is like 100 degrees every day and I'm melting and its only SPRING, and I'm just loving being out here more than i ever have my entire mission. THe ward is great, super big and super receptive. haha i have almost everyones names remembered in just one day! Working hard on that. ANyway, love you all, ill write more next week so i don't send pictures and have more time to write! 

You're the best. 

Elder Tengberg






No comments:

Post a Comment