Sunday, August 4, 2013

Chauito Elder Girsberger- Email 7/29/13

FAMILIA!!!

Aw man such a good week. Seriously, i feel like this week was a turning point in my mission. I really do. Its been a hard week to start out but then it just had some spiritual experiences that affected me so personally and left me so so happy. First off...sorry for not writing last week! I know I'm awful. Haha but this week I'm sending lots of pictures (or at least I'm trying, this computer isn't working so well so I'm kind of disappointed). And lastly, I'm writing. so...yeah

Haha well Elder Girsberger headed out this morning. He is going to be a traveling assistant for his last 4 weeks before he goes home, which is so weird. He freaking goes home soon! But we had a fantastic last week together. I really think this has been one of my favorite cambios because we have just been so stupid and have done so many fun things in addition to having incredible success. Right now he is leaving at a bad time too because we are having SO much going on. Like its fantastic. So anyway, we are just thrilled.

First things first...
1. One Direction 2.0 Haha we danced to another one direction song last week, choreographed by yours truly. It was fun. Haha we had a talent show in the other rama here in victoria and they asked us to come, so we did. It was fantastic too, they all loved it. We had Bernardo and Lourde there and their kids, and i don't remember what I've talked about since last time i emailed but they are progressing so well. Bernardo, Lourde, Josefina, Emilia, and Reinata. They are reading, love FHE, asked us when they can have another FHE, and are just being so amazing. We have another FHE this saturday with the district president and his adorable little family who happen to have kids the same age, and its just perfect. We are getting them for sure. But we really are so excited. I love that little family and know they will be a great family in the church. The lord sure loves them, i can 100% feel it. So we still haven't had a chance to give them the desafio but they should be getting it any day now, so we are thinking baptism end of august or early september! so cool.

2. Nicole! She is a 23 year old mom we are teaching and she is just so nice. She actually met elder girsberger awhile back and him and i have been teaching her for the past cambio. She actually would be getting baptized this week but we want her to be a little more prepared so we postponed it until the10th. she and her little girl Marti are just so adorable. They have already been to church 3 times and have all the lessons, so we just need to finish up a few more things. She is so so so smart and will be a great member.

3. Bruno and Kati! They are our other golden family. They aren't married technically but they will be soon. they just don't know we already are planning their wedding but HEY thats okay. Its a surprise wedding. That works right? Is that allowed? But they really are amazing. he is the one who stopped me in the supermarket 2 months ago (wow so long ago) and said "hey you are missionaries right? can you come to my house and teach my wife and me?" Well bruno...we are really busy. we will see if we can find time. Maybe another day. But we actually took a really long time to find them again and now that we are teaching them full time, they are progressing so much. We actually have a FHE with them tonight and they are just so cute. They have a little girl Monse who is 2 and ill send pictures of her soon. Her name is Monseraut but she goes by moan-say. Also maite their little 5 month old. My-tay is how you say it but she is precious. They actually want to get baptized the 17th of this month but we will probably put it back so we can get a decent wedding planned.

4. Elder Girsberger....everyone loved him. Oh one of the pictures is of the SECOND fridge and microwave he brought up to our study room. We made sandwiches about every hour.  We ended up with two fridges in the house, and he was like well i want one next to me. The single cause of me being like 195 pounds right now...really though. Its not even funny anymore, I'm just actually fat. Oh well.
The other pictures are when Camila and Esteban and carolina took us to temuco, bowling in temuco with Esteban, me with the little girl is Almendrita, the cutest little girl of this young family in our ward. She is obsessed with me because i taught her how to play this turtle game that was in english...haha whatever gets them to like me i guess! The french fry plate thing is called a Chorillana...or basically a heart attack on a giant plate that we all add mayo to. Love it. My heaven.

I LOVE YOU ALL! Have a great week. Ill keep doing my part here and building the lords kingdom because he needs it. Thanks for all you do to support me. You're the best.

Les quiero mucho

Elder Tengberg













No comments:

Post a Comment